...3.1... taue's reply...

Hi  dad:


Only  you...  really...


I  found  it  very  funny :  “ it’s  been  scientifically  proved  that…
once  the  dust  reaches  three  centimeters  high…
we  don’t  have  to  clean  it  anymore…
because…  it’s  been  proved…
that…  beyond  those  three  centimeters…
it’s  impossible  to  accumulate  more  dust… “

…you,  and  your  philosophies.  (hahaha)

But  I  love  your  stories  keep  sending  them,  and  I’m  going  to  keep  them  all  in  a  file  so  that  I  can  show  to  Evy  thirty  years  later.

The  text  about  the  heart  was  pretty  interesting  too ,  but  a  little-bit  boring.

I  was  reading  the  newspaper  today  ( I  read  it  everyday  from  monday  to  friday  during  my  lunch-time) , and  since  I  don’t  read  everything  ( only  the  parts  that  interest  me  most ) , I  saw  an  article  of  a  person  who  was  saying  that  everyday  in  his  life  is  a  good  day…  you  wake  up  and  see  the  daylight , this  is  already  a  good  day , you  breathe  the  air ,  this  is  a  good  day…  at  the  end  he  says  that  we  complain  too  much  about  life  without  appreciating  it , because  life  is  too  short.  One  day  you  are  happily  here  and  next  day  you  are  dead…  so  enjoy  it  as  much  as  possible!

So  that’s  it  dad,  for  sure  I  didn’t  succeed  you.  I  don’t  have  too  much  patience  to  write.

Hugs…  Taue.