... introduction to the series... "philosophising"...

…dear  mother…

in  the  year  of  2009…
I  wrote  a  series  of  historical  letters…
to  my  sons…   taue…  and    peter…

actually…  these  are  autobiographical  letters…
where  I  tried  to  follow  a  certain  chronological  order…
which  begins  with  the  facts  in  boston…
…  where  my  father  used  to  study  at  MIT…

… and  goes  all  the  way...  to  jota-carlos-street…

after  that…  there  was  an  interruption…
which  still  remains  on  "hold"…  until  today…

… but…  for  sure…
one  day…  I  intend  to  continue  with  this  project… again...

in  the  meantime…
I  decided…  to  forward  this  collection-of-letters  to  you…
with  the  certainty  that  you  will  enjoy  this  reading…
… these  memories…

I  say  a   ( temporary )  good-bye  to  you…
with  tenderness…

a  big  hug…
                    …luis antonio…