...6.2... you are already...

dear  son  taue...

when  you  said...

“ I’m  always  making  good  comments  of  you  to  everybody...  I  would  like  to  be  a  father  to  Evy,  like  you  are…”

…  I  should  tell  you  that  you  are  already  an  excellent  father  to  Evy…

in  both  of  my  trips  to  boston   when  I  went  there  to  visit  you…
I  saw…    how  such  a  good  father  you  are…
how    such  a  good  husband  you  are…
how  such  a  good  friend  you  are…
how  such  a  good  worker  you  are…
how  such  an  excellent  person  you  are…
towards  yourself…
and…   towards  everyone  who  is  near  you…

and…   regarding  Evy…   you  are  a  super-daddy…
super-good…
super-loving…
keep  being  like  that…   my  son…

you  are  a  good  person…
with  a  good-heart…
and…   Evy  feels  all  that…
and…  she  probably  adores  you  for  being  like  that…

me  too…  I’m  very  proud  of  you…
I’m  always  thanking  God…
for  giving  me  this  happiness…
to  have  a  son  like  you…

thankyou  very  much  for  your  letter…
it  was  very  beautiful…
I  was  moved…

I’ll  see  you  soon…
a  tight  hug…
your  father…
                     …luis antonio…